Salted Caramel Protein Ball Mix
VENDOR: Funch foods
These tasty Salted Caramel Protein Balls are the ultimate guilt free snack. The combination of indulgent caramel sweetness followed with subtle saltiness delivers a scrumptious flavour that keeps on giving until the last bite.
Blending creamy cashews with plant-based protein creates the perfect ‘melt in your mouth’ sensation that will keep you coming back for more!
Easy to prepare in just 3 simple steps, these Salted Caramel Protein Balls are easy and fun to make and enjoy together. They are perfect for any time of the day and can be brought along for a tasty snack on-the-go!
- Quick and easy to make
- No baking or blender required
- Made from all natural ingredients
- No added sugar or artificial nasties
- Gluten free, dairy free and vegan friendly
- Source of protein
Makes 12-15 Salted Caramel Protein Balls.
- 1 packet (180g) of Funch Salted Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 1 cup (100g) pitted dates
- 1/4 (45g) cup coconut oil
- 1/3 (70ml) cup water
- Heat on stovetop of microwave dates, coconut oil, and water for approx. 1 min then mash or blend in to paste.
- Mix packet of dry ingredients with the added wet ingredients.
- Roll into snack size balls using your hands (little ones can help here!) and refrigerate for an hour before enjoying! Alternative spread in a tin or container and chill to create a slice!
Cashew Meal, Brown Rice Flour, Sunflower Seed Meal, Organic Desiccated Coconut, Pea Protein Isolate, Pepita Meal, Natural Caramel Flavour, Himalayan Pink Salt. *Contains Nuts (Cashews).*
|Servings Per Pack: 6|
|Average Quantity Per Serving: 30g|
|Nutritional information based on dry ingredients only.
Quantities stated below are averages only.