Locako's Chocolate gummies make an at-home delicious chocolate treat that will leave you guilt free and help your skin glow.
- Skin Health
- Gut Health
- Aids Digestive System
- Benefits gastrointestinal tract.
- Good Source Protein and Dietary Collagen
- Added MCT's for metabolism
- Tasty lunch snack for kids
- No Added Sugar
What you need
1. 300g water (coconut milk, almond milk, coconut cream or heavy cream works wonders)
3. Gummies moulds
1. Add whole contents of the bag into a saucepan with liquid of choice
2. Stir on medium heat until completely dissolved
3. Pour mixture into moulds
4. Refrigerate for an hour
5. Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week
Grass-Fed Gelatin, Non-GMO Birch Xylitol, Raw Cacao Powder, Coconut Milk Powder, Coconut MCT Oil Powder, Natural Vanilla, Himalayan Pink Salt, Organic Stevia
- To make smaller amounts use 35ml boiling liquid to 1 tablespoon gummie powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon of your favorite nut butter to pan once it’s taken off the heat
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs, coconut or grated chocolate after pouring into moulds
- Add 3 teaspoons of your favorite Locako’s Coffee Creamer